- RR Donnelley & Sons Co (NYSE: RRD) has acquired an unsolicited non-binding various acquisition proposal from a strategic occasion at $11/share in money.
- Associates of Chatham Asset Administration had lately agreed to accumulate the corporate for $10.85 per share in money. Earlier, RRD had terminated its beforehand introduced merger settlement with Atlas Holdings LLC and entered a merger settlement with Chatham.
- RRD had beforehand acquired a non-binding proposal from the strategic occasion at $10/share in money.
- In response to the brand new proposal, RRD’s board decided on December 29, 2021, that the strategic occasion proposal would fairly be anticipated to result in a “Superior Proposal.”
- In the meantime, presently, the board has not decided that the strategic occasion proposal constitutes a superior proposal.
- At the moment, RRD stays topic to the Chatham merger settlement.
- Worth Motion: RRD shares traded larger by 3.09% at $11.00 in pre-market on the final verify Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.