Again in March of 2021, Starbucks and Air Canada’s frequent flyer program, Aeroplan introduced its partnership.
They’re at present providing a vast 70 Aeroplan bonus factors alternative for each $20 (earlier than tax) spent at Canadian Starbucks airport areas.
Take into account that there’s additionally the 50% bonus Aeroplan factors for each $1 spent utilizing TD co-branded Aeroplan bank cards till February 14, 2022.
The way it works
Beneath are the steps to get the method going to earn Aeroplan factors at Starbucks, in addition to to earn the 70 bonus factors.
- Hyperlink Aeroplan advert Starbucks Rewards account at aircanada.com/starbucks
- Incomes Aeroplan factors with the next actions:
- Earn a one-time bonus of 400 Aeroplan factors for creating a brand new Starbucks Rewards account (not obtainable to present Starbucks members) and hyperlink the Aeroplan account and make the primary buy utilizing the Starbucks app inside 30 days of making the Starbucks Rewards account
- Earn 150 Aeroplan factors for each $75 or extra load or reload on the digital Starbucks Card
- Earn 75 Aeroplan factors for each $50 to $74.99 load or reload on the digital Starbucks Card
- Earn 70 Aeroplan factors for each $20 buy (earlier than tax) at taking part Starbucks airport areas in Canada (from November 4, 2021 till November 14, 2021)
We worth every Aeroplan level at 1.5 cents a bit, so it comes out to about $1.05 price of factors. It could not appear to be a lot, however that’s greater than a possible 5% return ($1.05 / $20 = 5.25%), which is first rate as a bonus alternative.
I most likely wouldn’t exit of my technique to make a purchase order at Starbucks on the airport, but when I’m a Starbucks fan or you’ll be able to expense your meal with work, I’d undoubtedly have a look at attending to the $20 mark and cargo up on these bonuses!