It’s been a busy yr for Atto, the accelerator that helps feminine founders launch tech corporations.
The organisation will maintain the Atto Demo Day this Wednesday, November 24 from 11am with a formidable 26 feminine founders from 23 startups.
Entrepreneur Kate Kendall launched Atto in 2019 to empower feminine founders to construct international, scalable and sustainable tech corporations ion what she calls “the indie approach”.
She constructed Atto as an equity-free accelerator with a distant/digital mannequin that predated the pandemic. And that’s seen it, thrive regardless of the disruptions of the final two years providing hands-on and action-oriented packages that train ladies to create a startup on their very own phrases within the 12-week course of.
The category of 2021 class, Kendall’s third cohort, takes the overall variety of feminine founder Atto has backed to 74.
The alumni embrace AirRobe, which raised $1.28 million in a seed spherical, and Bubble Tea Membership, which raised $1.65 million on the Birchal crowdfunding platform.
Atto Program Supervisor, Lana Weal, mentioned she’d “been blown away” by the founders within the present cohort.
“What they’ve managed to realize in a number of quick months throughout such difficult occasions this yr,” she mentioned.
“There are some actually inspiring founders within the cohort engaged on huge issues like modern methods to scale back carbon emissions, equitably sharing the psychological load in relationships, and setting folks up with the appropriate admin instruments for his or her finish of life and legacy. Demo Day goes to be a celebration of all that they’ve been in a position to obtain over the 12-week program.”
You may tune in for the Atto Demo Day by registering without cost tickets right here.
Kristy Chong, CEO and founding father of ModiBodi, is Demo Day’s particular visitor and can share a few of her insights on constructing her enterprise with the viewers.
And three spectacular judges might be watching over proceedings: Aprill Allen, common associate at Tractor Ventures; Rachael Neumann, founding associate at Flying Fox Ventures and Emily Wealthy, Ddirector of Microsoft for Startups, and associate at M8 Ventures.
Kate Kendall mentioned she’s proud that Atto has supported 74 feminine founders throughout 67 startups in simply three years.
“This batch is gearing as much as be the very best and largest but with the startups engaged on all the things from NFTs and the metaverse to tackling social isolation within the distant world, and from crypto charity funds to skincare options for girls of color,” she mentioned.
“Now we have turn into a go-to place for buyers looking for high quality feminine founder deal circulate throughout Australia and New Zealand. I’m enthusiastic about 2022 as we’re launching two new startup packages and might be tripling the variety of founders we help.”
Should you’re an aspiring feminine founder eager to be a part of the 2022 cohort, you’ll be able to contact Atto at email@example.com
Atto has been supported by the Victorian Authorities by means of LaunchVic and Microsoft For Startups.
And e-book Demo Day tickets right here.
Listed below are the 2021 Atto Accelerator founders and their startups
- Alana Harris, founding father of Time Tink: a platform to report actual time information for working learners.
- Anna Zhang, founding father of EduObs: serving to early childhood educators take higher-quality observations of kids’s studying.
- Carly Michael, founding father of Photogenie: simplifying photograph organising, administration and preservation.
- Carolyne Huber, founding father of Schematic Intelligence: real-time emergency administration companies platform.
- Darcy Marshall & Sanchi Aggarwal, co-founders of Vet Tree: automating the session course of for vets.
- Hannah Neep, founding father of Shut Associates: tackling loneliness within the distant world.
- Kate Dillion, founding father of SheLion: hybrid put on for the workplace/distant work world.
- Kelsey Newie, founding father of Stakd: kickstarting tradie companies.
- Kim Harrison, founding father of givX: charity fee platform with crypto donations.
- Kirsten Craven & Katerina Craven, co-founders of Kidzta: a present registry for teenagers.
- Kristina Walters, founding father of propmi: property administration app for buyers and builders.
- Lauren Brown, founding father of Nanny Pay: all-in-one payroll resolution for nannies.
- Leanne Bats & Jussara Bierman, cofounders of Cool Factors Membership: adverse carbon rewards program meets the metaverse.
- Madlen Toumbourou, founding father of Share The Load: an app supporting extra equitable psychological load distribution.
- Megna Murali, founding father of Convert Dial: predictive insights for ecommerce companies.
- Michelle Laruccia, founding father of Up 4 Change: social micro-fundraising app for charities.
- Nilu Dissanayake, founding father of DiscoverLocally: market to search out native offers.
- Nina Deng, founding father of Sira Skincare: main the best way for skincare for WoC.
- Sarah Cavalier, founding father of MamaMap: native discovery platform for fogeys.
- Sarah Higman, founding father of Espy Journey: a platform that engages children whereas they journey.
- Shura Ford, founding father of Meals Treatment Co: a instrument to unlock advantages of on a regular basis wholefoods.
- Tabitha Robb, founding father of AddendoVault: a life admin and legacy platform.
- Taryn D’Souza, founding father of Steamtroopers: a literacy studying app for teenagers.