- Value Kumo Breakout
- Tenkan-Kijun Cross
- Chikou/CLoud and Chikou/Value
- Help/Resistance (SR-SS or SR-NRTR)
- Stochastic OB/OS and again
- Superior Oscillator
- Increased Timeframe Ichimoku Development Align
Ichimoku Methods Information:
This publish comprises the additional Metatrader 4 indicators for mql5.com Market product:
Ichimoku Scanner Dashboard
out there right here:
Demo works for 3 pairs. And comprises all performance of the particular scanner. So you may attempt it earlier than shopping for
NRTR For Chart:
Dashboard makes use of Ichimoku Technique to seek out finest trades.
Use this template: specify “Ichimoku” in Property: “Use Template For New Window”
* If “Test Value Kumo Breakout” true and value above no less than min distance from Kumo
* If “Test Tenkan Kijun Cross” true and Tenkan no less than min distance above Kijun
Test all Tenkan/Kijun Filters in Filter 1 and Filter 2
* If “Test Chikou Cloud Distance” true and Chikou no less than min distance away from Kumo
* If “Test Help/Resistance”: SR-SS makes use of SS_SupportResistance_v07.53.ex4 and value no less than min distance away from Resistance
SR-NRTR makes use of NRTR_Rosh_v2eAlert_mtf.ex4 and value above blue Help
* If “Use Stochastic” true and value inside protected Stochastic Overbought/Oversold
* If “Solely when Overbought/Offered and again” true then additionally test if value was Oversold and again in earlier bar.
* If “Use Superior Oscillator” true then test Superior is above and Inexperienced.
If all above circumstances are met, you’ll get a BUY Sign. For SELL vice-versa
And whereas development is nice, it reveals B-Zone/S-Zone.
Min Distance Calculation:
All Min Distance calculation is in factors. Discover the Min Distance utilizing the crosshairs device:
So suppose you’re utilizing timeframes M15,M30,H1
And you retain “Min Value-Cloud Distance” values 40,80,160
Then it can test on M15 that value is no less than 40 factors above Kumo for Purchase and 40 factors under Kumo for Promote.
And for M30, it can test 80 factors above/under and for H1 160 factors above/under.
Identical method you may set different Min Distances as 40,80,160 or no matter values you want primarily based on the Min distance you favor on that timeframe.
It makes use of: “SS_SR_AbiroidBuffers” indicator to calculate SR Strains. Accessible as extras in hyperlink above.
Ichimoku Sprint retains show_zone_turncoat to false in “ SS_SR_AbiroidBuffers”:
About Turncoat zones: If Help was brokern it can present as turned resistance-zone. Identical method if a Resistance is damaged it can present as Help.
And Turncoat Zones usually are not very dependable, and there can be too a lot of them, so we hold them off.
* If “Test Help/Resistance” true
For BUY Test value distance from Resistance. And for SELL test value distance from Help.
Utilizing the “Min Distance From S/R” values. If Min Distance values are clean, then it can test if value is inside SR Zone or not.
If Min Distance is specified, then it can test if value is no less than Min Distance away from heart of SR Zone or not.
If protected to commerce, present a Inexperienced Tick within the BUY/SELL buttons. Else present a Purple Cross.
So, in case your timeframes are M5,M15,M30 and the “Min Distance From S/R” values are 10,20,30.
Then for BUY for M5, test if value is no less than 10 factors away from Resistance.
(e.g. for EURUSD if resistance is at 1.10050, then value ought to be no less than under 1.10040).
* If “Solely Alerts When Protected S/R” true get Alerts for under Protected trades.
Ignore alerts for different trades the place value too near Resistance (for BUY) or Help (for SELL)
(Word: Solely alerts ignored. BUY/SELL buttons will nonetheless gentle up with inexperienced/purple ticks)
For NRTR: For Purchase value ought to be above blue assist and For Promote value ought to be under purple resistance. Min distances usually are not related right here.
Increased Timeframe Alignment Test:
Pressure Align Test True: seems to be at increased timeframes to see if Development is aligned with present timeframe’s development or not.
If utilizing Ichimoku, it can test if HTF timeframes even have value above Kumo for Purchase and under Kumo for Promote.
E.g. if present TF is M30 and has a BUY Sign (value above Kumo and all different checks glad)
And “Variety of increased TF Test for Development Align” is 2, then it can test if H1 and H4 each even have value above Kumo (not essentially Min Distance away).
HTF Alignment test solely checks if value above Kumo for BUY and under for SELL on HTF. And received’t search for different checks (TK, Chikou, and so on) on HTF. As a result of in any other case alerts can be too restricted.
So, it helps you commerce solely when increased timeframes are additionally in the identical path development.
If utilizing Zigzag, it can test all HTF timeframes for Zigzag development. Use this multiTF zigzag device to see zigzag for a number of timeframes:
Blue line is M30, Purple line is H1 and Yellow line is H4. And all strains create a zigzag level on the high excessive. Indicating value will now reverse downwards.
In order that they signify a down development and if Ichimoku on M15 (present TF) additionally signifies Down development, then you’ll get a SELL sign.
Zigzag test may be very helpful for brief scalping in smaller timeframes. You might hold in search of Kumo breakouts and all the time commerce in path of development in keeping with increased timeframes.
And hold all different checks like Chikou, TK Checks, stochastic, and so on false. To get faster alerts.
– Personal Pairs Listing or Choose pairs record from drop-down like “Foreign exchange Core 7”, “Foreign exchange Core 14”, and so on.
– Time frames. Attainable values: M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,W1,MN1
– Min Distances: 30,40,50
(Transformed to factors. Eg for H1 EURJPY: if kumo is at 116.800. And this worth is 50. It is going to test if value is no less than above 116.850)
– Settings for displaying alerts: Popup, electronic mail, sound alerts, and so on.
– x_axis, y_axis: to place Scanner Dashboard
– fontSize: resize complete panel and fonts. Use fontSize between 5 and eight.
– ColumnsNum: No of Dashboard Columns
– OnButtonClick Open New Window: On clicking any button open that Pair-TimeFrame in a brand new window along with your template:
– Use Template for New Window: Template identify with out “.tpl”. Eg: Create a file Template1.tpl in templates folder and right here specify: “Template1”.
(solely works if earlier property set to true). Doesn’t work if on button click on is about to open in present window.
– Shift: Bar for which all circumstances are checked. Candle Shift 0 means present bar (nonetheless forming). Candle Shift 1 means final closed bar. And so forth…
– Refresh After Ticks (if shift 0): For shift 0 (present candle), anticipate this variety of ticks earlier than refreshing everytime.
If utilizing increased timeframes use a a lot increased quantity like 300 or 500.
– Use Heiken Ashi Value: If true Use Heiken-Ashi bar shut value as a substitute of precise bar shut.
– Use Stochastic: If true use stochastic indicator to seek out good BUY/SELL.
If “Solely when Overbought/Offered and again” true: Good BUY if Stochastic went Oversold under 80 and again. Good SELL if went OverBought and again.
– Test Value Kumo Breakout: If true test when value breaks Kumo cloud. Upwards means Up development and Downwards break means downtrend has began
Present Kumo Breakout Previous Bars (x): Will present what number of bars again the Kumo cloud break occurred. When Purchase/Promote or B-Zone/S-Zone sign is On.
Hold this to 0 to show this test off.
– Min Value-Cloud Distance: Minimal distance between value and Kumo Cloud.
– Max Tenkan Value Distance (comma separated): Most Distance in factors between Tenkan and Value. If 0 then no test finished.
– Tenkan and Kijun Filters with respect to Cloud:
– Sturdy Sign: Above/Under: Above for BUY and Under for SELL.
– Medium Sign: Above/Under Above or Inside for BUY and Under or Inside for SELL.
– Weak Sign: Wherever
– With Value: Value Above/Under Tenkan Line or Kijun Line
– Test Tenkan Kijun Cross: true/false
– Min Tenkan Kijun Distance: If above true then test this Min distance between Tenkan and Kijun.
– Test Chikou Span: true/false
– Min Chikou Distance: If above true then test this Min distance between Chikou and Kumo or Chikou and Value.
– Alert On TK Cross: true: Alert when T & Ok cross and likewise present if cross occurs above,under or inside Kumo.
For BUY TK Cross Energy:
TK Cross Up: Above Kumo ( Sturdy)
TK Cross Up: Inside Kumo ( Medium)
TK Cross Up: Under Kumo ( Weak)
Filter On: True means solely present Alerts for Medium and Sturdy TK Cross. Ignore weak alerts.