USER MANUAL for “Grid Trapper”.
1. The best way to purchase the EA
There’s already a information on shopping for MQL5 EAs, I counsel studying it if there are any questions on it.
2. The best way to connect EA to chart.
2.1. Simply drag and drop the file to chart and make a smiley face.
2.2. Select your Lot Sizing Technique and activate Data-panel.
2.3. The EA should be hooked up to AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD TF M15 charts.
- Print Logs On Chart – on/off Data-panel;
- Quick Title (In Remark Part) – seems in Journal or Account Historical past in remark part;
- TF for buying and selling (obligatory 15 Minutes);
- Bollinger Bands Interval – interval of BB used to calculate the higher/decrease ranges;
- RSI Interval – interval of RSI used to filtering out trades with small potential;
- Most RSI Worth – worth for the RSI filter;
- Take Revenue for Preliminary Commerce (factors) – take revenue for the preliminary commerce (if no grid trades opened);
- Commerce Distance (factors) – min. step in factors between grid (averaging) trades;
- Magic – identifier of commerce place;
- Most Unfold (factors) – maximal allowed unfold;
- Maximal Trades – max variety of grid (averaging) trades;
- No extra Preliminary Trades (solely grids) – no extra new Preliminary Trades, solely grids;
- Symbols open similar time – variety of symbols opened in similar time;
- *Lot Sizing Technique – choose the lot sizing technique in accordance with the danger you need to take;
- Fastened Lot – measurement of preliminary commerce;
- Deposit load % – worth for adjusting your personal preliminary lot measurement.
*Lot Sizing Technique
- Fastened Lot – will use all the time fastened lot on preliminary commerce;
- Low Danger 20% annual – sensible lot-size calculation based mostly on account fairness to get roughly 20% annual revenue;
- Mid Danger 40% annual – sensible lot-size calculation based mostly on account fairness to get roughly 40% annual revenue;
- Important Danger 80% annual – sensible lot-size calculation based mostly on account fairness to get roughly 80% annual revenue;
- Excessive Danger 120% annual – sensible lot-size calculation based mostly on account fairness to get roughly 120% annual revenue;
- Maxed Danger – sensible lot-size calculation based mostly on account fairness to get maximal annual revenue;
- Tons based mostly on Deposit load % – lot-size based mostly on account fairness and margin requirement.
*All parameters are optimized and able to use, simply select your Lot Sizing Technique.
- Supported forex pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, and NZDCAD;
- Timeframe: M15;
- The EA is delicate to unfold and slippage. I counsel utilizing a good ECN dealer;
- The EA ought to run repeatedly;
- EA makes use of the adaptive lot-sizing calculation, however with low leverage (1:30 and decrease) could possibly be margin requirement issues on low fairness accounts. As an answer, you should use Maxed Danger or Deposit load % technique for adjusting your personal preliminary lot measurement or improve account fairness.