Nominations for the 2021 Australian Affect Funding Awards are open however you solely have till subsequent Wednesday, December 1, to enter.
The awards are a chance for organisations and people to be recognised for his or her experience, dedication and excellent exercise within the Australia’s affect investing ecosystem.
Entries are within the following classes:
- Affect Asset Proprietor: For asset house owners directing their capital to affect, together with institutional buyers, philanthropists, excessive internet price people, household places of work, firms, banks, governments, and growth finance establishments.
- Affect Asset Supervisor: For affect fund managers and different banks, deal makers or intermediaries putting or allocating affect capital.
- Affect Entrepreneur: For leaders with catalytic affect on our lives or the planet via revenue with goal corporations (social enterprises), non-government organisations or non revenue social service suppliers with earned-income fashions.
- Affect Market Builder: For infrastructure, data or discipline growth for coverage advocates, skilled service suppliers (comparable to analysis, advising, consulting or affect measurement), authorities company, media outlet or particular person.
- Particular person Excellent Achievement Award: For a person that has made an excellent achievement up to now yr to assist the expansion of the Australian affect funding market.
The Awards are designed round comparable standards and classes to the International Steering Group’s (GSG) Awards and are a collaboration between the Affect Funding Summit Asia Pacific and the Affect Investing Hub, developed by the Social Affect Hub.
Social Affect Hub founder Jessica Roth stated the hub was created to map the Australian affect investing ecosystem and assist join buyers with funding alternatives.
“We need to assist the expansion of the Australian affect funding sector, and in so doing, assist finance options to a few of our most difficult social and environmental points,” she stated.
“It’s fantastic to have one thing to have fun on the finish of such a tough yr,” she stated.
Affect Funding Summit Asia Pacific founder Alex Feher is hoping that the rise of affect investing will see loads of entries within the 2021 awards.
“We strongly encourage everybody within the affect ecosystem to appoint organisations and other people for an award as this simply provides gas to the expansion within the motion for transformational change we’d all wish to see,” he stated.
Nomination hyperlinks and entry particulars are accessible right here.
Entries shut December 1.